Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Resolutions!

Merry Christmas! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday! As the new year approaches (only 12 hours left in 2008), I wanted to share my After the Diamond New Years Resolutions with you…

1. Keep my website up to date! Now that I have a new site, my goal is to keep it up to date with any new weddings and/or information I have.
2. Book 6 - 8 weddings in 2009! (One is already on the calendar!)
3. Update my documentation. I need to review some documentation and make some necessary updates and include my new logo on them.
4. Update After the Diamond Blog at least once every two weeks! I will include some wedding updates and photos from current clients, information on upcoming events in the areas, and some tips or fresh ideas for wedding and/or party planning.
5. Work with Julie (my assistant) on possibly expanding this business. More details to come throughout the year!

I hope you all set some manageable New Years Resolutions as well. If "having the best wedding ever (or event/party)" is on that list… give me a call and I will help you meet that goal!

Happy New Year!

No comments: