Friday, October 17, 2008

Calligraphy

Are you interested in having your invitation or Save the Dates written in calligraphy? My assistant (Julie) is an artist and has been doing calligraphy for our clients and other brides. I have had some requests about this lately, so I thought I would post her information. Please email me if you are interested and I will give you her direct contact information. (Due to privacy, I will not put her personal contact information directly on this blog).

Calligraphy by Julie

$2.00 per invitation
for inner and outer envelope
OR
$1.50 per outer envelope only

$1 for table names

Turn-around time is approximately 1 week

Additional quotes by request

In addition, if you are looking for some great gift ideas for the men in your wedding party, I stumbled across these signs. The groom in my last wedding ordered them for his groomsmen. They were awesome and all of the groomsmen loved them! The three signs below are all under $36. http://www.pubsignshop.com/page/P/CTGY/groomsmen-gifts
(p.s. I am in no way affiliated with this company, just noticed these signs and thought I would share).
I might even order some of these for Christmas gifts! :)

No comments: