Monday, August 18, 2008

After the Diamond starts blogging...

As a wedding coordinator, I thought that blogging would be a great way to tell about my experiences and share wedding etiquette, trends, and tips. Stay tuned! I will update this blog at least once a week with a new entry. If you have something specific that you think can/should be shared, let me know.

I am working on 3 weddings currently. My next wedding is this weekend in Peoria. The bride was actually my videographer in my wedding. She is an amazing videographer... check her out at http://www.whitelilypro.com . The biggest thing she has in common with my October client is that they are both bringing in lighting. I honestly believe this is the next big thing in weddings! I can't wait to see how both wedding receptions turn out. They are going to be beautiful!

I am working with On the Spot Studio to create a new logo. I have been so busy that we haven't made too much progress. Once we get the logo(s) created, I will be able to finish my new website layout. You can check out what is currently there at www.afterthediamond.com. I will post when it is finished! :)

I will be posting again soon with more updates regarding the wedding this weekend! Stay tuned...

No comments: